Universal Truth #1: Get Recruitment Training Wrong
The financial & reputational cost to your business:
- Low productivity & profitability - it hits your bottom line
- Less customer spend & loyalty - handing business to your competitors
- Increased staff-churn & the high cost of replacing them
- Increase in active employee dis-engagement & all the associated costs
- More incidents of theft, work-based accidents & other problems
- You're throwing your training investment straight down the drain!
Universal Truth #2: Get Recruitment Training Right
The financial & reputational benefits to your business:
- Increased productivity & profitability - it boosts your bottom line
- Increased customer spend & loyalty - more recommendations & customers
- Improves staff retention & loyalty. You're an employer of choice!
- Increase in active employee engagement & all the associated benefits
- Lower incidents of theft, work-based accidents & other problems
- You can apply for 'The Sunday Times Best Companies To Work For'
Corporate Drama's Recruitment Training Programmes:
9 Reasons why we are dramatically different from your average training company
1: We know that most recruitment problems are actually people, team and relationship problems
2: Our recruitment training allows your managers to practice their own real-life business relationship challenges in a safe, supportive and stretching training environment
3: Our recruitment training explores proven management & relationship theory in a practical way, developing authentic behaviours - building your manager's awareness and confidence
4: We only use our in-house team of professionally trained business role-players, facilitators and coaches. All of whom have enjoyed successful business backgrounds
5: Your learners get the one thing they rarely, if ever get in real-life - detailed feedback on their personal impact and influencing behaviour
6: We have over 16-years experience of designing and delivering dynamic, inspiring and pragmatic business partnering training programmes
7: Your recruiters and interviewers gain the confidence to immediately transfer their new skills and behaviours successfully when back in the workplace
8: We work in partnership with you to measure the impact of your recruitment training programme on your business. We help you measure the ROI on your training investment
9: Check out our client's testimonials and get in touch for a chat, today
We wanted to make our management development programme very different from anything our people had experienced before. Mark and the team at Corporate Drama developed this idea superbly, using Forum Theatre and bespoke role-play scenarios. The result was a unique learning experience, which brought about significant behavioural change in the way our teams approached their role as finance business partners.
We work with leading brands, across many industries, from SMEs to FTSE 100s
"We know exactly what it is like to work in a high-pressure business environment and we understand the challenges caused by relationships, people's behaviour and the many other influences your staff face each day" Mark Huggins, Owner & MD
A whole day of training in just 6-minutes!
Click on the video to see The Corporate Drama Team in action!
Why does most development training fail?
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE E-BOOK REPORT!
If you want to avoid making the many costly mistakes when planning and delivering your staff's training programmes
You need to read our report now!
It's really easy to get your personal copy
Just click on the image and download your complimentary copy now!
P.S. It's completely free and with our compliments! Try it now!