Technical Specialist to People Manager
Our Client’s Problem
4-Most Europe Ltd is a specialist risk consultancy delivering successful and cost effective solutions across the UK and internationally. They consult direct with their financial services clients, frequently embedding specialist consultant teams into client operations and facilities.
We’d previously helped their consultant teams with both Presentation and Influencing skills workshops.
The business’ new challenge was in developing their Senior Leader audience, these were technically brilliant financial modellers, many of whom were new to leading and managing consultant teams.
Our Bespoke Solution
- Pre-programme call with all participants to understand their specific learning objectives
- A series of 1-day modules exploring the 4 stages of Emotional Intelligent Leadership
- Forum Theatre: group exploration using professional business role-players
- Real-Play: participants practice behaviours and approaches
- Post programme 1-2-1 coaching support
Our Learning-by-doing approach
We designed a bespoke 4-module programme; incorporating industry-leading psychometric testing & feedback, personal 360-feedback reports, emotional intelligence and proven leadership, management and communication models and tools.
Each module explored the practical use of the models and tools. Allowing participants to try-them-on-for-size, comfort and fit. Developing authentic and confident approaches to managing and leading their people.
We used the specialist skills of our business role-player actors and their ability to create real-life learning scenarios. Their first-person feedback gave participants the most valuable data rarely, if ever, given at work – how they came across and their interpersonal impact.
Forum theatre (group activity):
- Exploration of leadership behaviour in action
- SDI (The Strength Deployment Inventory)
- Identifying conflict in the workplace
- Giving world-class feedback using EEC
- Coaching for Performance
Real-play (individual session):
- Building high-quality rapport and trust
- Delivering world-class feedback
- Managing conflict
- Challenging performance Conversations
- Delivering a leadership vision
Peer feedback, reflection and 1-2-1 coaching
The learning value add
Greater awareness of personal impact, leadership brand, leading and engaging different people, communication strengths, challenging conversations, influencing behaviours and stakeholder engagement.
- A new culture of leadership and more supportive management within the organization
- Participant feedback: 96% would recommend the programme to colleagues
- Personal action plans agreed and individuals supported by Senior Managers
- Measurable increase in employee satisfaction survey scores
- Employee Engagement improvement
The Corporate Drama team has delivered several presentation skills, influencing and management/leadership training at all levels of the company – always professional, passionate and dedicated to provide the best training tailored to our specific needs. I can only say that their method of real experiential learning has worked and made a real difference in my team!
Judit Sandor, Learning & Development Manager 4-Most Europe
Here at Corporate Drama we develop authentic leaders, managers and teams. Our programmes re-energise, re-focus and re-engage your people. We dramatically transform workplace training leaving a measurable, visible impact throughout your entire organisation.
How can we help you and your people?
Or call 07976 720265