Change only succeeds if leaders do something different
Our Client’s Problem
Certsure provides professional certification and support services to customers across the building sector, specifically electricians and electrical installation specialists.
The sector is heavily regulated with new revisions of ‘the book’ on an annual basis. The changes contained in these regulations can create a multitude of challenges for business operators, their staff, their customers and the public. These regulation changes are frequently regarded as overly bureaucratic and blockers to effective business.
Certsure wanted to find a way of helping leaders fully engage with the changes; taking different communication approaches with their stakeholders. This new approach would ensure the changes were actioned successfully and that the associated stakeholder benefits were fully realised.
Our Bespoke Solution
- Pre-programme call with all participants to understand their specific learning objectives
- A series of 2 x 1-day modules exploring the psychological stages of change
- Forum Theatre: group exploration using professional business role-players
- Real-Play: participants practice behaviours and approaches
- Post programme 1-2-1 coaching support
Our Learning-by-doing approach
We designed a bespoke 2-module programme; incorporating industry-leading psychometric testing & feedback, change process models, emotional intelligence mapping and proven relationship and communication models and tools.
Each module explored the practical use of the models and tools. Allowing participants to try-them-on-for-size, comfort and fit. Developing authentic and confident approaches to successfully managing and leading their people through change.
We used the specialist skills of our business role-player actors and their ability to create real-life learning scenarios. Their first-person feedback gave participants the most valuable data rarely, if ever, given at work – how they came across and their interpersonal impact.
Forum theatre (group activity):
- Exploration of how different people respond to change
- SDI (The Strength Deployment Inventory)
- Influencing strategies for successful change
- Giving world-class feedback using EEC
Real-play (individual session):
- Building high-quality rapport and trust
- Delivering world-class feedback
- Managing conflict during change
- Challenging Stakeholder Conversations
Peer feedback, reflection and 1-2-1 coaching
The learning value add
Greater awareness of personal impact and brand, engaging different people through a change process, communication strengths, challenging conversations, influencing behaviours and stakeholder engagement.
- A new culture of assertive, confident, emotionally intelligent change leaders within the organization
- Participant feedback: 98% would recommend the programme to colleagues
- Personal action plans agreed and individuals supported by Senior Managers
- Measurable increase in employee satisfaction survey scores
- Employee Engagement improvement
I have worked with Corporate Drama on a number of highly successful training initiatives. They are very well organised, flexible and fun to work with. What clearly sets them apart is the level of research they do into the industry and sector in which they operate. This lends a great level of credibility in the training sessions they deliver. They use ‘forum theatre’ effectively to engage an audience and encourage full participation on an important topic.
Mark Smith, Marketing Director, Certsure LLP
Here at Corporate Drama we develop authentic leaders, managers and teams. Our programmes re-energise, re-focus and re-engage your people. We dramatically transform workplace training leaving a measurable, visible impact throughout your entire organisation.
How can we help you and your people?
Or call 07976 720265