High Performance through your People
Our Client’s Problem
Having successfully rolled-out a new performance management process in the UK our client wanted the same development opportunity to be afforded their SE Asia and USA teams.
The primary difference in the new system was the emphasis on more frequent ‘in the moment’ performance conversations and the development of managers ability to hold successful performance coaching conversations.
The organisation’s strategic objectives were to ensure a level of manager constancy in all performance conversation globally.
Our Bespoke Solution
- Working with UK HR business partner teams to ensure programme consistency
- A series of 2 x 1-day modules exploring Managing Performance and Coaching
- Forum Theatre: group exploration using professional business role-players
- Real-Play: participants practice behaviours and approaches
- Post programme 1-2-1 coaching support
Our Learning-by-doing approach
We designed a bespoke 2-module programme; performance objective setting, incorporating Myers-Briggs psychometric profiling & feedback, skill/will performance matrix, GROW coaching methodology, management and communication models and tools.
Each module explored the practical use of the models and tools. Allowing participants to try-them-on-for-size, comfort and fit. Developing authentic and confident approaches to managing and leading their people.
We used the specialist skills of our business role-player actors and their ability to create real-life learning scenarios. Their first-person feedback gave participants the most valuable data rarely, if ever, given at work – how they came across and their interpersonal impact.
Forum theatre (group activity):
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Setting performance objectives
- Holding an effective Performance Management Conversation
- Giving performance feedback using EEC
Real-play (individual session):
- Building high-quality rapport and trust
- Delivering Performance feedback
- Managing conflict
- Challenging performance Conversations
Peer feedback, reflection and 1-2-1 coaching
The learning value add
Greater awareness of personal impact and personal management brand, setting performance objectives, holding ‘in the moment’ performance conversations, delivering performance feedback, coaching for performance.
- A new culture of performance management within the organization
- Managers seen more as supporters and enablers of high performance
- Participant feedback: 98% would recommend the programme to colleagues
- Personal action plans agreed and individuals supported by Senior Managers
- Measurable increase in employee satisfaction survey scores
- Employee Engagement improvement
We used Corporate Drama to develop and deliver our global performance management programs. Their innovative use of Business Role Players and their amazing skill of understanding significant commercial issues have allowed us to deliver a truly world-class performance management programme and assist us in driving home the behavioural changes required. These programs have helped prepare our operational teams for tackling a global business transformation.
Here at Corporate Drama we develop authentic leaders, managers and teams. Our programmes re-energise, re-focus and re-engage your people. We dramatically transform workplace training leaving a measurable, visible impact throughout your entire organisation.
How can we help you and your people?
Or call 07976 720265