If you don’t understand people, you don’t understand business
Our Client’s Problem
4-Most Europe Ltd is a specialist risk consultancy delivering successful and cost effective solutions across the UK and internationally. They consult direct with their financial services clients, frequently embedding specialist consultant teams into client operations and facilities.
We’d previously helped their consultant teams with Presentation and Influencing skills workshops and the senior leader audience with Emotionally Intelligent Leadership.
The business’ new challenge was in developing their consultant audience, these were technically brilliant financial modellers, many of whom were new to the responsibilities of effective managing of client stakeholder relationships.
Our Bespoke Solution
- Pre-programme call with all participants to understand their specific learning objectives
- A series of 2 x 1-day modules exploring the stages of Emotional Intelligence
- Forum Theatre: group exploration using professional business role-players
- Real-Play: participants practice behaviours and approaches
- Post programme 1-2-1 coaching support
Our Learning-by-doing approach
We designed a bespoke 2-module programme; incorporating industry-leading psychometric testing & feedback, personal 360-feedback reports, emotional intelligence and proven relationship and communication models and tools.
Each module explored the practical use of the models and tools. Allowing participants to try-them-on-for-size, comfort and fit. Developing authentic and confident approaches to managing client relationships.
We used the specialist skills of our business role-player actors and their ability to create real-life learning scenarios. Their first-person feedback gave participants the most valuable data rarely, if ever, given at work – how they came across and their interpersonal impact.
Forum theatre (group activity):
- Exploration of assertive consultant behaviours
- SDI (The Strength Deployment Inventory)
- Identifying conflict in relationships
- Giving world-class feedback using EEC
Real-play (individual session):
- Building high-quality rapport and trust
- Delivering world-class feedback
- Managing conflict
- Challenging Stakeholder Conversations
Peer feedback, reflection and 1-2-1 coaching
The learning value add
Greater awareness of personal impact and brand, engaging different people, communication strengths, challenging conversations, influencing behaviours and stakeholder engagement.
- A new culture of assertive, confident, emotionally intelligent consultants within the organization
- Participant feedback: 98% would recommend the programme to colleagues
- Personal action plans agreed and individuals supported by Senior Managers
- Measurable increase in employee satisfaction survey scores
- Employee Engagement improvement
Mark and the Corporate Drama team has delivered several presentation skills, influencing and management/leadership training at all levels of the company – always professional, passionate and dedicated to provide the best training tailored to our specific needs. I can only say that Mark’s method of real experiential learning has worked and made a real difference in my team!
Judit Sandor, Learning & Development Manager, 4-Most Europe
Here at Corporate Drama we develop authentic leaders, managers and teams. Our programmes re-energise, re-focus and re-engage your people. We dramatically transform workplace training leaving a measurable, visible impact throughout your entire organisation.
How can we help you and your people?
Or call 0208 088 2600